- 0.3125” – 5.000” OD (6.35 -127 mm) and walls from 0.020” – 0.500” (0.5508 mm – 12.700 mm).
- Lengths depending on application; short lengths available.
- US Grades in Series 1000, 4000, 6000, 8000, 9000
Symmetrical and non-symmetrical shapes including rounds, squares, rectangles, triangles, hexagons, and customer OD/ID combinations. The possibilities are virtually unlimited.
- Hexagons and Octagons, Across Flats: 0.3125” – 3.625”
- Rectangles and Squares: 0.625” per side min, 5.000” max
- Unique Shapes: Greater than 0.625”
- Dimensional Tolerance, Standard: +/- 0.005
- Fillet and Radii Tolerance, Standard: 0.015” in Carbon
- Ratio of Height vs. Width: 1 : 1.16 (max)
- Wide range of physical and mechanical properties, depending on grade, processing and annealing options.
- Greater range of custom sizes, grades, symmetrical and non-symmetrical shapes
- Wider range of physical properties attainable through process and annealing options
- Greater consistency with better tolerances due to cold drawing
- Freedom from grade limitations imposed by existing bar stock machining imposed
- Precise custom OD/ID pre-forms without machining
Plymouth cold drawn seamless near-net shapes enable manufacturers to solve tough technical challenges and attain physical and mechanical properties that would be difficult to achieve with other methods, such as machining form bar. Advantages include:
Ask a question below: