Wall Range: .016-.083" (.406-2.10mm)
Max Length: 130' (39 m)
Grade: UNS S44660
Specifications: ASTM A-803, ASME SA-803, ASTM A-268
SEA-CURE® tubing is manufactured and tested to the requirements and tolerances of ASTM A-268, A-803, ASME SA-268 and SA-803 and U.S. Patents 4,119, 765 and 4,942,922.
- The ferritic structure of SEA-CURE stainless steel provides a high strength/low work hardening material with good ductility.
- These properties allow high design stress limits with good fabrication characteristics. Because of the nickel addition, SEA-CURE has a lower ductile-to-brittle transition temperature than similar ferritic steels without nickel additions.
- Significantly higher modulus that allows the use of a lighter wall with less problem of vibration
- Higher steam and water droplet erosion resistance allowing a greater cushion in cases where upset conditions may occur
- Weldability to other stainless steels
- Higher strength and modulus which allows more tolerance for those tough designs and installations
- Over 30 years of commercial history with an outstanding performance record
- Superior Corrosion Resistance
Ask a question below: