CONDENSER TUBING –
High performance stainless steel tubing for highly corrosive environments and seawater applications.
With over 30 years of commercial success, SEA-CURE® has an outstanding performance record, and over 100 million feet has been shipped worldwide.
It is one of the most cost-effective alloys used in power plant condensers, heat exchangers and desalination plants due to its excellent corrosion resistance, good thermal conductivity, and superior mechanical and physical properties. SEA-CURE® is specially engineered to reduce life-cycle cost by preventing tube leaks, ensuring tube cleanliness, eliminating chemical treatment and reducing CO2 costs. Since its inception, SEA-CURE® condenser installations have saved the power generation industry hundreds of millions of dollars.
Contact our team to find out how much it could save you.
- Lowest life cycle cost
- Superior corrosion resistance
- World Class Technical Assistance
- Better mechanicals for retube applications
- The ferritic structure of SEA-CURE® stainless steel provides a high strength/low work hardening material with good ductility.
- These properties allow high design stress limits with good fabrication characteristics. Because of the nickel addition, SEA-CURE® has a lower ductile-to-brittle transition temperature than similar ferritic steels without nickel additions.
- Significantly higher modulus that allows the use of a lighter wall with less problem of vibration
- Higher steam and water droplet erosion resistance allowing a greater cushion in cases where upset conditions may occur
- Weldability to other stainless steels
- Higher strength and modulus which allows more tolerance for those tough designs and installations
- Over 30 years of commercial history with an outstanding performance record
- Superior Corrosion Resistance
Size range: OD: 0.625” – 2.000” (15.88mm – 50.80 mm)
Wall: 0.022” – 0.083” (0.406 – 2.10mm)
Max length: 130’ (39m)
Grade: UNS S44660
Specifications: ASTM A-803, ASME SA-803, ASTM A-268, OTS-053
SEA-CURE® tubing is manufactured and tested to the requirements and tolerances of ASTM A-268, A-803, ASME SA-268, and SA-803 and US Patents 4,119,765 and 4,942,922
SEA-CURE® is a registered Trademark of Plymouth Tube Company.