DESIGNED TO PROVIDE SUPERIOR CORROSION RESISTANCE
Equipment used in the chemical process industries must be capable of efficiently and safely handling a myriad of chemical environments under severe conditions of corrosion, stress and temperature. Among the most important of these pieces of equipment are heat exchangers and piping systems. Plymouth Tube Company’s SEA-CURE® ferritic stainless tubing is intended to provide as high level of performance and economics for such systems in severe chemical process industry applications.
- Superior Resistance to Chloride Containing Waters
- Superior Resistance to Acid
- Superior Resistance to Stress Corrosion
- Superior Weld Corrosion Resistance
- Excellent Fabrication and Bending Performance
- Approved ASMA Boiler and Pressure Vessel Code